The Best and luscious Southern Fried Chicken Recipe is a favorite product of Alabama. If you are a high-carb diet user, it is best for you. However if you like low-carb and high-fat foods, this is not perfect for you.
First of all, let’s know what ingredients of recipe of Southern Fried Chicken are?
Ingredients to Make Southern Fried Chicken
Serving People: 6, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 20 min
- 1 large chicken (divided into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- One cup all-purpose flour
- 1 qtr vegetable oil for frying purpose
- Ground black pepper
Recipe of Southern Fried Chicken
- Season chicken pieces with pepper, salt and paprika.
- Roll in flour.
- Add ½ to ¼ inch vegetable oil to a heavy skillet.
- Heat at 365 degrees.
- Put chicken pieces in hot oil.
- Chicken will start to fry. It will continue unless golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
Luscious Southern Fried Chicken is ready to enjoy with your friends and family members at dinner. Enjoy this luscious carb Southern Fried Chicken with your guests, family members and friends.
Take-Away: Creamed Corn
Nutrition in Southern Fried Chicken
Luscious Southern Fried Chicken has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 32 grams
- Calories: 491kcal
- Protein: 8 grams
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Sodium: 1 grams
- Cholesterol: 97 mg
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Calcium: 19 mg
- Iron: 3 mg
- Magnesium: 31 mg
- Folate: 45 mcg
- Niacin Equivalents: 11 mg