This is recipe of Blueberries Pancake. This post also shows that how you can add blueberries to Pancake. Enjoy this delicious and Yummy and Fluffy recipe of Blueberries Pancake. Let’s know what are the ingredients in recipe of Blueberries Pancakes?
Ingredients to Make Blueberries Pancakes
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cooke time: 50 min
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Recipe of Blueberries Pancakes
- Beat egg unless fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients unless mixed.
- Mix in ¼ cup milk.
- Pour 3 tbsp on hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes unless puffed and dry.
- Turn pancake and cook unless it becomes golden brown.
- Stir in ½ cup of frozen or fresh (if easily available) blueberries.
- Blueberries Pancakes are ready.
Make about 10 cm of each pancake. Blueberries Pancakes is ready to serve.
Nutrition in Blueberries Pancakes
Blueberries Pancakes has following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 9 grams
- Calories: 101 kcal
- Protein: 13 grams
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Sodium: 333 mg
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Vitamin A: 3%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 10%
- Calcium: 13 %