Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry will give you a new experience of taste and deliciousness. Within 20 minutes, it will be ready to serve. If it is new for you, must try it. You’ll be surprised by its taste. Let’s know that what ingredients are required to prepare fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry.
Ingredients to Make Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 15 min, Total time: 20 min
- 450 grams ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Sambal Olek. OR available spicy red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- ½ cup Chopped Green Scallions
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2-3 Green Chili’s sliced, serranos or jalapenos.
Recipe of Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry
- Put the 10-inch pan over a medium heat and add oil in it.
- When oil becomes hot, inserts minced garlic and ginger in it and sizzle them for 5 seconds
- Add ground pork.
- Mix this well, brown the meat, breaking all the clumps.
- Now meat will start cooking. During this time, chop up onion and cilantro. Mix them in a pot and keep on side.
- When the meat is done (the time is almost 8 minutes), create a small space in between mead by pushing the meat to the sides.
- Add red chilis and sliced green in space.
- Pour in soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Turn off heat.
- Keep the pork uncovered for 3-5 min.
- Stir it in cilantro and green onion.
- Sprinkle lemon juice.
- If you want to serve it with butter lettuce, then ok. Or skip the lettuce and enjoy the meat.
Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry is ready to serve. Serve Gluten-free Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry with vegetables.
Nutrition in Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry
Fantastic Low-Carb Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
Carbohydrates: 4 gram
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 20 gram
Calories: 425 kcal
Fiber: 1 gram
Fat: 34 gram