Finally Gibson’s Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce Recipe is here. It was invented by Gibson at Big Bob Gibson’s Bar-B-Q restaurant in 1925. This is incredible and easy-to-make. First of all, let’s know what are the ingredients of Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce recipe?
Ingredients to Make Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 30 Hours
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-hot horseradish prepared
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon yellow mustard prepare
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup mayonnaise
Take-Away: Keto Ground Pork Meatballs Mustard
Recipe of Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce
- Mix horseradish, black pepper; cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar; yellow mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt in a pot; unless well mixed.
- Whisk them unless smooth and creamy.
- Finally Cover up and refrigerate unless it becomes cool.
Consequently, Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce is ready to use. Furthermore you can serve it with a cup of coffee. So enjoy this tasty and yummy Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce. However you can enjoy it with your family at a beautiful tourist place as well.
Nutrition in Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce
Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce is a high-fat diet, for the reasons having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 4 grams
- Calories: 540 kcal
- Protein: 1 grams
- Carbs: 7 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Sodium: 788 mg
- Cholesterol: 28 mg
- Potassium: 67 mg
- Vitamin C: 5 mg
- Calcium: 16 mg
- Niacin: 0 mg
- Magnesium: 7 mg
- Iron: 0 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0 mg
- Thiamin: 0 mg
- Folate: 10 mg