The Wait is over. Finally Gluten Free Yummy Teriyaki Sauce Recipe is extremely delicious, yummy and garlicky sauce. You can prepare it in just 10 minutes and serve your friends, guests and family members.
The recipe of Gluten Free Yummy Teriyaki Sauce is so simple, easy and quick. Surprisingly it is the favorite sauce of Keto diet users as well as for beach diet users. So enjoy it over various dishes i.e. salmon fish, vegetables and chicken.
Take-Away: Simple and Quick Grilled Flounder Recipe
Ingredients to Make Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 5 min, Total time: 10 min
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- ¾ cups water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 cm piece of ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons granulated erythritol
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Pinch of onion powder.
How to Prepare Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Then fry garlic and ginger in sesame oil only for 30 seconds over medium heat.
- Now Put all ingredients in pan and mix up very well except xanthan gum.
- Thereafter cook for 4 minutes on low simmer.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum.
- Boiling will continue until sauce becomes slightly thickened.
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready. Serve it over vegetables, chicken, salmon fish and steak. If you want to refrigerate it, first cool at room temperature then keep in the refrigerator.
Nutrition in Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
Carbohydrates: 1.4 gram
Sugar: 0.3 gram
Protein: 1.1 gram
Sodium: 517 mg
Fat: 1.8 gram
Saturated Fat: 0.3 gram
Calories: 25 kcal
Fiber: 0.2 gram