A timeless dessert that’s along with several family traditions, is this Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake Recipe made from scratch with butter and cocoa powder.
Let’s know what are the ingredients in recipe of Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake?
Take-Away: How to make American Pancakes?
Ingredients to Make Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake
Serving People: 10, Prep time: 15 min, Cooke time: 30 min
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups water
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Recipe of Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Grease and flour one 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix up sugar, vanilla, eggs and butter.
- Beat for 3 minutes at high speed.
- In another bowl, mix up baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and flour.
- Add water to butter mixture and blend unless mixed well.
- Pour now into prepared pans.
- Bake it more for 35 minutes.
- Keep it cool for 10 min and then remove from pans.
Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
Take-Away: How to Cook Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
Nutrition in Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake
Hershey’s Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake has following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 17 grams
- Calories: 540 kcal
- Protein: 13 grams
- Carbs: 32 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Sodium: 433 mg
- Cholesterol: 101 mg
- Vitamin A: 11%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 13%
- Calcium: 5 %