Home-made Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce Japanese Recipe is a scrumptious and lip-smacking. It is considered one of the favorite among delicious Japanese sauces. It will be ready to serve in just 5 minutes.
The recipe of low-carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is very easy and homemade based. Most interesting is that it is not too expensive. This is gluten and sugar-free. Low-carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet.
Take-Away: Harshey’s Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 10, Prep time: 1 min, Cook time: 4 min, Total time: 5 min
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 10 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Golden
- ¼ tablespoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
Recipe of Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Mince garlic and grate the ginger.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan except xanthan gum.
- Keep them over medium heat .
- The boiling started and keep unless sauce bubbling.
- When Lakanto golden melted and sauce is bubbling, Sprinkle xanthan gum and mix it.
- Stir until sauce becomes thickened.
- Immediately remove pan from heat.
Take-Away: Spicy Pies with Sweet Potato Mash
Finally Low-Carb and Gluten-free Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready to serve. May be it will not feel you good if you are getting it first time. However it is too yummy and lip-smacking. Try it. Serve this Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce over salmon fish, vegetables, steak, or chicken.
Nutrition in Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
|Total Carbs||1.45 g||–|