Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast. This is one of those recipes that you’ll get yourself using again and again. Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast? Do you ever taste Buffalo chicken?
Ingredients to Make Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 10 min, Cooke time: 26 min
- 4 large chicken boneless breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder or cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Recipe of Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Pound every chicken breast to 2 cm.
- Mix up salt, oregano, peppers, light brown sugar, onion and garlic powders and paprika.
- Transfer chicken to pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub seasoning all over.
- Keep chicken for bake in the preheated oven, at least for 15-20 min. It will become a crispy edge or golden.
Juicy oven baked chicken breasts are ready. Remove pan and transfer Juicy oven-baked chicken to plates for serve.
Take-Away: American Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Nutrition in Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 7 grams
- Calories: 166 kcal
- Protein: 24 grams
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugar: 1 gram
- Sodium: 713 mg
- Cholesterol: 72 mg
- Vitamin A: 403%
- Vitamin C: 1 %
- Iron: 1%
- Calcium: 14 %
- Potassium: 435 mg