Keto Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper is a very simple and easy to prepare dish. It is seasoned with aromatic spices and herbs. You can increase its taste by filling it with lettuce wraps or serve it with cauliflower rice. The ready time of Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper is only 17 minutes.
Let’s know that what ingredients are required to prepare Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper.
Take-Away: Fresh Baked Chicken Breast
Ingredients to Make Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 12 min, Total time: 17 min
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Collection Smoked Paprika by Mccormick
- 400 grams of Ground Pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons chopped shallot
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 32 grams Bacon (4 slices and 6” long)
- 2 small Yellow Pepper (150 grams)
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt (almost 4 grams)
Recipe of Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add Olive oil in it.
- Finely dice the bacon and thinly slice the Shallot and insert it in the pan.
- Cook this mixture unless bacon becomes brown and shallot tenders.
- Thinly slice Pepper.
- Now insert pepper in pan with oregano, paprika, ground pork and pepper. Mix well.
- Keep to frying unless pork is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from heat.
- Peppers are tender.
Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper is ready to serve. Serve Gluten-Free Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper with vegetables.
Take-Away: New York Cheesecake
Nutrition in Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper
Keto-Friendly Ground Pork and Pepper is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
|Sugar Alcohols||0.0 g||–|
|Added Sugar||0.1 g||–|
|Total Carbs||3.6 g||12.2%|