Keto Pork Chops with Green Beans Recipe is a yummy but for Keto users. If you are following a Keto diet, it is best for you to add it to your weekly Keto diet plan. Within 12 minutes, it will be ready to serve and enjoy.
Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans is a Keto diet but not high-in-fats. It is a low-carb diet. Let’s know what ingredients are required to prepare Keto Pork Chops with Green Beans Recipe.
Take-Away: Hot Gumbo Dip
Ingredients to Make Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 2 min, Cook time: 10 min, Total time: 12 min
- 750 grams of green beans trimmed
- 4 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 4 cm fresh ginger that minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce (wheat-free)
- 750 grams minced pork
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 spring onions
- Ghee for stir-flying
Recipe of Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans
- Take a pan, insert ghee in it and place the pan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry pork at least for 2 minutes unless the pork becomes browns and caramelizes.
- Now set cooked mince aside
- Add some more ghee with green beans, stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Slow the heat. Add spring onions, soy sauce, garlic and ginger, sesame oil to green beans and stir-fry for more 2 minutes.
- When onions, garlic, and gingers will be cooked, add mince back to pan. Mix it well until everything is piping hot.
Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans is ready to serve. Serve this Keto friendly Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans.
Nutrition in Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans
Low-Carb Pork and Green Beans is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 1 grams
- Calories: 392
- Protein: 7 grams
- Carbs: 0 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 7 grams
- Calcium: 125 mg
- Sodium: 159 mg
- Cholesterol: 145 mg
- Potassium: 19 gram
- Iron: 4 mg