Keto Teriyaki Sauce Recipe – Japanese Favorite is a luscious, yummy and salty Japanese sauce. You can make it ready to serve only in 8-10 minutes. The recipe of Keto Teriyaki Sauce is very easy and simple. The Keto teriyaki sauce is sugar and gluten-free. It is a favorite sauce of Keto diet lovers. Enjoy it over salmon fish, chicken or vegetables.
Take-Away: Fluffy American Buttermilk Pancake
Ingredients to Make Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 1, Prep time: 3 min, Cook time: 5 min, Total time: 8 min
- ¼ tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Baking Aids Xanthan Gum
- ½ teaspoon Ginger Root, Raw
- 2 package Stevia Leaf Noncaloric Sweetener
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic.
- ½ teaspoon Rice Vinegar
How to Prepare Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Boiling will continue until sauce becomes slightly thickened. Now switch off the heat. Or remove the saucepan from heat.
Take-Away: Bean and Beef Slow-Cooked Chili
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready to serve. Serve it over vegetables, chicken, salmon fish and steak. If you want to refrigerate it, first cool at room temperature then keep in the refrigerator.
Nutrition in Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
|Total Carbs||1.2 g|