Lip Smacking & Fluffy Fish Tacos Recipe is the best dish if you love the Ketogenic diet for weight loses. Enjoy this lip-smacking dish for two times in a month. It will keep your body on ketosis i.e. fat burning process. Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos?
Ingredients to Make Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 40 min, cook time: 20 min
- 1 package corn tortillas
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup beer
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-quart oil for frying
- T lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ medium head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 2 to 3 ounce portions
Take-Away: BBQ Pulled Pork
Recipe of Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos
- Take a large bowl to make beer batter.
- Mix up cornstarch, salt, baking powder and flour.
- Blend beer and egg and stir into flour mixture.
- Take a medium bowl to make a white sauce.
- Mix mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Stir in fresh lime juice unless consistency is somewhat runny.
- Season with capers, cumin, cayenne, jalapeno, dill and oregano.
- Now heat oil at 190 dc in a deep fry pan.
- Dust fish pieces with flour.
- Dip in beer batter and fry unless crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Little fry tortillas.
Lip-smacking Fish Tacos is ready to serve. Place it in fried fish in tortilla and top with white sauce and shredded cabbage.
Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos is ready to serve. Enjoy this Keto-friendly Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos with your guests, family members and friends.
Nutrition in Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos
Lip-Smacking Fish Tacos is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 17 grams
- Calories: 424kcal
- Protein: 3 grams
- Carbs: 67 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 33 grams
- Sodium: 304 mg
- Cholesterol: 18 mg