Easy and Tasty Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork Recipe is a very yummy and lip-smacking dish. It becomes more pleasant and tasty when it is served with toasted roll and butter. You can also check BBQ for sandwiches. First of all, let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork?
Ingredients to Make Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 5 Hours
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 large cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 hamburger buns split
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
Take-Away: Simple, Quick and Easy Grilled Flounder
Recipe of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
- Heat up vegetable oil in slower cooker.
- Insert pork roast into a slow cooker.
- Pour in BBQ sauce, chicken broth, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix up onion, yellow mustard, chili powder, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Cover roast and cook on high heat unless it becomes fork. It will take 5 to 6 hours.
- Now remove roaster. Shred meat using two forks.
- Return shredded pork into the slow cooker
- Mix up meat into juices.
- Spread butter on the inside of both halves of hamburger buns.
- Toast buns, side down the butter in a skillet over heat golden brown.
Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork is ready to serve. Enjoy this new tasty dish of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork.
Nutrition in Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork is a high-carb diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 2 grams
- Calories: 528 kcal
- Protein: 9 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Sugar: 17 grams
- Sodium: 803 mg
- Cholesterol: 98 mg
- Potassium: 606 mg
- Vitamin C: 5 mg
- Calcium: 119 mg
- Niacin: 13 mg
- Magnesium: 46 mg
- Iron: 3 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1 mg
- Thiamin: 1 mg
- Folate: 58 mcg