Sugar Free Keto Teriyaki Sauce – Japanese Recipe is a delicious, garlicky and salty Japanese dish. It takes only 20 to ready for service to 20+ peoples. The recipe of sugar-free Keto Teriyaki Sauce is very simple and not too expensive. This is gluten and sugar-free. Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet.
Take-Away: Betty Crocker Pancackes Recipe
Ingredients to Make Sugar Free Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 20, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 15 min, Total time: 20 min
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- ½ tablespoon ginger ground
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Xanthan Gum
- ½ cup Tamari Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup Xylitol
How to Make Sugar Free Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat except xanthan gum. The boiling started.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum and mix it.
- Boiling will continue until sauce becomes thickened. Now switch off the heat. Or remove the saucepan from heat.
- Stir through sesame seeds (if you want. It is optional).
Sugar-free Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready to serve. Serve Sugar free Keto Teriyaki Sauce over salmon fish, vegetables, steak or chicken. If you want to refrigerate it, first cool at room temperature then keep in the refrigerator.
Take-Away: Texas-Style Brisket
Nutrition in Sugar-Free Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Sugar-free Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
Carbohydrates: 1 gram
Sugar: 1 gram
Protein: 1 gram
Sodium: 327 mg
Fat: 1 gram
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Iron: 0.3 mg
Calories: 16 kcal
Calcium: 9 mg
Fiber: 1 gram
Potassium: 20 mg