This is American Buckwheat Pancakes Recipe – Simple and Easy. Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Buckwheat Pancakes?
Ingredients to Make Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cooke time: 50 min
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon whole bran or wheat germ (optional for sprinkle, if desired)
Recipe of Buckwheat Pancakes
- Beat egg unless fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients unless mixed.
- Mix in 1cup milk.
- Pour 3 tbsp on a hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes unless puffed and dry.
- Turn pancake and cook unless it becomes golden brown.
- Substitute ½ cup whole wheat flour and ½ cup buckwheat flour.
- Buckwheat Pancakes are ready.
Make about 10 cm of each pancake. Buckwheat Pancakes is ready to serve.
Take-Away: Diner Sloppy Joes
Nutrition in Buckwheat Pancakes
Buckwheat Pancakes has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 9 grams
- Calories: 101 kcal
- Protein: 13 grams
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Sodium: 333 mg
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Vitamin A: 3%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 10%
- Calcium: 13 %