Chief’s tested and verified Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe with low calories and low fats. Keto diet users can also take benefit of this recipe keeping low calories. Let’s know what the ingredients in recipe of Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Ingredients to Make Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving People: 24, Prep time: 10 min, Cooke time: 30 min
- 1 large egg
- 3 ounces chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup softened margarine
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 50 grams packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Recipe of Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Mix up vanilla, sugars, egg white and margarine in a large bowl.
- Stir in salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and flour.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet (ungreased).
- Bake unless turn to golden brown.
- Keep it for cool.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.
Take-Away: Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce Japanese Recipe
Nutrition in Chocolate Chip Cookies
Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies has following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 3 grams
- Calories: 73 kcal
- Protein: 2 grams
- Carbs: 4 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugar: 205 grams
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 2%
- Calcium: 0 %