In this article; we will learn the Recipe to Cook Fluffy Cheesy Red Beans with Rice. With cheese, rice and kidney beans, along with plenty of spices, this recipe will give you a new experience of taste and deliciousness.
Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese?
Take-Away: Fully Loaded Cajun Chicken Burger
Ingredients to Make Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 30 min
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 jar Picante sauce
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon grounded red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Recipe of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
- Cook Rice.
- Insert ground beef in large size skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté unless crumbly or browned.
- Drain well.
- Transform meat into the pot and keep over low heat.
- Add rice, paprika, kidney beans, crushed red pepper flakes, chili powder, and Picante sauce. Mix them all very well.
- Let simmer for 20-25 min.
- Now mix in cheese and let boil for more 10-12 min.
Red Beans and Rice with Cheese are ready to serve. Enjoy this new tasty dish of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese with your family members and friends.
Take-Away: Fantastic Texas BBQ Medley
Nutrition in Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
Red Beans and Rice with Cheese is a high-carb diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 4 grams
- Calories: 1123kcal
- Protein: 5 grams
- Carbs: 9 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Sodium: 1574 mg
- Cholesterol: 174 mg
- Potassium: 507 mg
- Vitamin C: 14 mg
- Calcium: 580 mg
- Niacin: 17 mg
- Magnesium: 51 mg
- Iron: 8 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1 mg
- Folate: 153 mcg