Today we are going to update Fresh Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe. When we updated recipe of Fluffy American Buttermilk Pancakes, that was of thousands of our readers. Let’s know what are the ingredients to make Fresh Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe?
Ingredients to Make Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 10 min, Cooke time: 8 Hrs
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- 4 ounces drained mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup sherry
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ¾ ounces soup, cream of chicken
How to Cook Baked Chicken Breasts
- Wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Place in cooker at slow heat.
- Mix up remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 8 hours on slow heat. If heat is high, then it will be ready in 2 to 3 hours.
Fresh Baked Chicken Breasts are ready to serve.
Nutrition in Baked Chicken Breasts
Fresh Baked Chicken Breasts has following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 11 grams
- Calories: 127 kcal
- Protein: 5 grams
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Sodium: 648 mg
- Cholesterol: 22 mg
- Vitamin A: 7%
- Vitamin C: 1 %
- Iron: 6%
- Calcium: 2 %