Keto Barbecue Sauce recipe is very easy with simple gradients, prepared in just 15 minutes. This is gluten and sugar-free. Barbecue Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet.
Ingredients to Make Keto BBQ Sauce
Serving People: 7, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 15 min, Total time: 20 min
- 29 Cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 29 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 29 tsp Garlic Powder
- 29 tsp Onion Powder
- 29 tsp Salt
- 58 tbsp Butter
- 29 cup Tomato Paste
- 29 cup Low-carb sweetener i.e. Swerve, Erythritol or Monk Fruit
- 07 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Option quantity of Water (to thin the sauce)
- 17 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 15 tsp Black pepper
Nutrition’s in Keto BBQ Sauce
Keto BBQ Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Cholesterol: 2m
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Calories: 20
- Potassium: 117 mg
- Sodium: 192mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Iron: 4%
- Calcium: 4%
- Vitamin A: 245%
- Vitamin C: 4%
How to Make Keto BBQ Sauce – A Keto-Friendly Diet
It is a very simple, easy and quick process to prepare Keto BBQ Sauce. It will be ready to serve in just 20 minutes.
- Put Saucepan over medium heat.
- Insert vinegar, tomato paste, and sweetener in the pan.
- Add spices, butter, and Worcestershire.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until everything incorporated and the sauce has thickened.
- Keto BBQ sauce is ready. If the sauce is too thick, add water.